Phuket is one of the southern provinces (changwat) of Thailand. It consists of the island of Phuket, the country’s largest island, and another 32 smaller islands off its coast. It lies off the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north. The next nearest province is Krabi, to the east across Phang Nga Bay.
Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm blue sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. This fun island provides an unbeatable combination of perfect silky soft white palm-lined beaches, superb hospitality and great value accommodation.
Things to See in Phuket
- Phang Nga in North east of Phuket Bay with 2 most stopper: James Bond Island and Koh Panyee
- Phuket’s Old Town with the unique blend of colonial and Chinese architecture along with a tangible quaintness
- Patong’s Bangla Road
- The Big Buddha, Chalong in the south of Phuket
- Wat Chalong and Phuket temples
- Simon Cabaret Show, Patong Beach
- Phi Phi Island
- Phuket FantaSea Show, Kamala Beach
- Similan Islands